Time to rid yourself of indifference, complacency and passive mindset.
The first ingredient of revival is spiritual hunger. Sometimes life situations may get you desperate where you’ll cry out to God.
- Hannah cried out to God, and received a miracle child.
- Nehemiah brought a city before God, and got favor for restoration.
- Zacchaeus got out on a limb, and his life was changed.
- The Woman with the issue of blood pressed through the crowd, and was made whole.
- Paul had an intense passion to share the gospel to the nations.
Act on the WORD!
Choose to distance yourself from a passive mindset, and indifferent attitude. Get hungry and thirsty for God.
One encounter with God changes everything!
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Matthew 5:6 KJV
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 KJV
- Spiritual hunger doesn’t come overnight, it is cultivated.
- There is something about hunger after God that will cause the Lord to visit your house today.
Get hungry and thirsty!
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
John 7:37-38 KJV