“Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him.” Mark 11:23 AMPC
“But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired. [Heb. 12:1-3.]” Isaiah 40:31 AMPC
“Our Heavenly Father desires to see His church in Finland rise above the natural, taking her place and speak in faith!”
- As new creations, we are to live by faith (2 Cor. 5:17)
- And my righteous ones will live by faith. But I will take no pleasure in anyone who turns away. Hebrews 10:38 NLT
- The enemy in this realm:
- Doubt – Stealing from you what God promised (Only it must be in faith that he asks with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind. For truly, let not such a person imagine that he will receive anything he asks for from the Lord, James 1:6-7 AMPC)
- Enemy’s tool:
- Suggestion (…he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said… Genesis 3:1 KJV)
- Which substance are you consuming? Does it strengthen your doubts or faith?
- Faith speaks! Mark 11:23
Speak life over each member, and God’s plan over every group!